by Carmen Statham

WELCOME!

PURSES, SLIPPERS, & BEANIES

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pretty Petite Fingerless Mittens

I am now offering this lovely mittens pattern for free! but only for a limited time! You can make these fingerless mittens with or without the ribbon or dress it up with beads and crochet flowers. The possibilities are endless. They are so elegant and fashionable in sizes medium and large. This pattern is so easy to customize, I can't tell you the ideas running through my head right now!


Head on over to my Facebook fanpage: Thistles and Tulips Crochet with this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thistles-and-Tulips-Crochet/174706939233292#!/pages/Thistles-and-Tulips-Crochet/174706939233292?sk=app_4949752878 and you should head straight for the available pattern. Please, if you sell the finished item, give credit where credit is due. I look forward to seeing your pair of fingerless mittens if you are willing to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment