by Carmen Statham

WELCOME!

PURSES, SLIPPERS, & BEANIES

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lil' Elf Slippers

I've been crocheting like crazy in preparation for our newest addition to the family, and I had to make these adorable elf/gnome slippers for my 2 year old since I've been meaning to make her something special for ages (I don't want her to feel left out). She loves them and really and truly would not take them off. These sweet slippers would be absolutely fabulous with poms or bells or even flowers adorning the front of each.
I highly recommend you use Wendy Mode Chunky if you are going to make these because the yarn is so snuggly warm.

These adorable Lil' Elf Slippers are available for purchase in sizes 3-6 months up to 12 years. You can purchase the pattern here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82501912/pdf-pattern-lil-elf-slippers-sizes-3-6?ref=pr_shop
You will receive the pattern as a PDF within 24 hours of purchase. Please make sure you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer before buying. You can find it for free by searching on Google.


Up next is a free kufi cap pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment